|From 15 June, it will be compulsory for members of the public to wear face coverings on public transport in England.|
No VAT charge until 31 July 2020
Type IR - Shandeset - 3 Ply Face Mask
- EN 14683 Type IR
High Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE): >97%
- Very High Fluid Resistance: > 120 mmHg
- Extra Comfort Elasticated Ear-Loop Mask
- Certified by CE PPE compliant non-voluntary bodies
Three Layer Material Structure
The non-woven fabric with more finesse and stiffness is used as the surface layer and is the primary source of filtration. The bulge between the lips improves filtration and breathing space.
Middle Filtration Layer
The micro-porous, melt-brown, non-woven fabric is used as the inner layer and is soft and comfortable against the skin.
The elastic ear hook secure attached to the face ensuring protection for the user.
- Size: (17.5 ± 0.5) cm x (9.5 ± 0.5) cm
- Outer Layer: PP Non-woven 23gms ± 1gsm
- Middle Layer: Melt-blown 25gsm ± 1gsm
- Inner Layer: PP Non-woven 18gsm ± 1gsm
- Ear Loop: Urethane Elastic Fibre Length 17.5cm ± 1cm
- Nose Clamp: Iron Wire With Plastic Coating 10.5cm ± 1cm
- Respirator Classification: FFP2
- Formaldehyde Content: None
- PH: 6.4
- Inhalation Resistance: 33 Pa/cm²
- Exhalation Resistance: 11 Pa/cm²
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency: 97%
- Fluid Resistance: 124 mmHg
Ordering & Pricing
- UK ground stock immediately available
- Price shown is indicative of smaller quantities. Please contact us for a bespoke quote
- No minimum order quantity
- Certificates available upon request
- No VAT charged
Delivery & Lead Times
- All orders are sent via Royal Mail First Class or equivalent
- UK orders will be dispatched within 1 working day.
- Bulk orders will be sent via our specialist courier. More details will be provided upon enquiry
- Orders that are fulfilled via import of goods will have a 5-7 day lead time. More details will be provided upon enquiry
Bulk Wholesale Pricing
Please visit our wholesale page for order over 10 boxes or regular orders.